- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Soft Furnishings, WellbeingOrganic cotton blanket, cream with a delightful black pom pom. Drapes beautifully as a bedspread or sofa throw. This soft weighted cotton is soothing and never itchy. 135 x 180cm£105.00£105.00
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Soft Furnishings, WellbeingWool throw made from an organic cotton and lambs wool blend, with a classic herringbone pattern. This makes it both warm and soft on the skin. 130 x 185cm£125.00£125.00
- QuickviewOutdoor accessories, ScarvesShort woven Turkish scarf or neckerchief in a choice of two bright colours. Stylish dressed up or down. Sustainably woven in Turkey by artisans.£45.00£45.00
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Scarves, Soft FurnishingsWaffle weave towel in a choice of Lichen or Marine Blue. Luxurious texture for your bathroom, or draped as a scarf or throw. 95 x 175 cm£45.00£45.00
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Scarves, Soft Furnishings, Towels, WellbeingWoven hammam towel made of up 15 warm colours, hand finished twisted and knotted tassels. Bath sheet size, yet lightweight & compact to pack into a small bag. 90 x 170 cm Make a statement on your holiday!£59.00£59.00
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Scarves, Soft Furnishings, Towels, WellbeingTurkish peshtemal a handmade bamboo and (non GMO) cotton blend. A beautiful and minimalist luxurious bathroom towel, scarf or blanket. Pack down small and dries fast, ideal for both home and travel. 95 x 190 cm£45.00£45.00
Welcome to the marvels of biophilic design; bringing nature into your home for your wellbeing.
Chalk & Moss is your independent shop for sustainable homewares in natural textures, materials and colours.
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Soft Furnishings, WellbeingCotton throw and blanket in large format, with a substantial yet lightweight quality for wellbeing. Designed in Denmark with six layers of GOTS certified organic cotton. Available in dark grey or clay. Size: 200 x 140 cm£180.00
- QuickviewBags, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesA foraging version of the Round Bric with belt loop and sash. Perfect for collecting wild garlic, elderflower, mushrooms, blackberries and more. H 24cm W 22cm (flat) D12cm Width at bottom 14cm£28.00
- QuickviewBags, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesBric Classic environmentally friendly lunch bag with BPA free removable waterproof lining, perfect for cold food and hot leftovers. Rolls down to form a picnic bowl. Comes in several colours. Dimensions: H 25cm W 30cm Width at bottom 14cm, depth at bottom 9cm Optional spare washable lining.£6.00 – £28.00
- QuickviewKitchen textilesWinter Solstice double oven glove inspired by Scandinavian shapes and Eastern European patterns. It's the perfect style for your Scandinavian Christmas styling. 84x20cm, 100% cotton with towelling back, heat-resistant. Match with the Solstice apron and tea towel for the ultimate Scandinavian kitchen.£20.00
- QuickviewOutdoor accessoriesCopper water bottle in hammered matte copper. The ion charged water from this bottle can help ease digestive ailments and sore joints, protect you from sun damage and keep your skin youthful by helping cells regenerate, and much more! This is the Athlete model with a wide mouth and 850ml capacity.£41.00
- QuickviewKitchen textiles, TowelsKitchen cloth in 100% organic cotton. The entire product is plastic free, including the thread and the label. Can be used as a kitchen cloth, a small guest towel or wash cloth for face and hands. Choose from dark grey, light grey, dark blue and stone rose. 35 x 30cm£7.50
- QuickviewBags, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesProtect your food from plastics and nasties with these organic cotton food storage bags from The Organic Company. Close with the draw string. Choose from white or dark green, in sizes S/M/L. Washable. Very similar to the All Purpose Bag, also by The Organic Company.£4.30 – £6.50
- QuickviewAccessories, JewelleryHand carved stacking rings, formed of 1 silver and 2 brass rings. Inspired by the peaks of Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdonia.£240.00
The most personal online shop I’ve come across. The owner is incredibly helpful and goes above and beyond to ensure you have exactly what you want. The quality of the items is fantastic too. This is how online independent shopping should be.
Absolutely outstanding customer service on top of stunning design and quality you can feel. I can’t recommend Chalk & Moss enough!
Lovely practical and beautiful products, not to mention the best customer service I have come across.
Plus for those who like cats there is Dexter who is a star xx
Shopped from Chalk & Moss at local Christmas market. I wanted oven gloves but left with a much better product – this huge kitchen towel that wraps all around you and you can wipe hands, utensils, knives whatever and get on with the cooking! Much more useful than an apron, and a material that can be washed over and over.
This is a note on the topic of kids mental health awareness, particularly timely as we’re…
Stories give products and interior designs an overall consistent theme. In Swedish, we call this the…
Have you heard about Forest Bathing and wondered what it is? Or perhaps your mood lightens…
Emma Aitchison’ nature inspired jewellery gives us forms from mountains, volcanoes and oceans, and send important…