- QuickviewJewellerySimple luxury for the everyday, this ocean inspired pendant is a smooth yet eye catching accessory. A brass ‘ripple’ with a high polished silver puddle. Comes with a 300mm chain. Recycled jewellery at its finest! 100% recycled silver, brass and 18ct gold plate. The pendant is 30mm x 25mm, with a 300mm chain.£205.00£205.00
- QuickviewTowels, WellbeingMete womens dressing gown is a kimono style with wide sleeves and deep pockets with a multi-stripe design. Ethically hand loomed in Turkey with 100% natural cotton, made for the ultimate stylish relaxation. Soft, absorbent and quick drying, ideal for home or holiday.£95.00£95.00
- QuickviewBags, Outdoor accessoriesCarry your life with you in this large organic cotton overnight bag. The relaxed canvas day or weekend bag design means no zips to fight with. Has a large opening with a tie ribbon to secure. Stylishly unisex, available in black or clay. 100 X 50 X 35 cm£70.00£70.00
- QuickviewSoft Furnishings, TowelsThese organic napkins come in several colours that stand the test of time, defying seasonal trends. They have a handy loop for hanging or attaching chopsticks, a twig of rosemary, or other table decor. 40x50cm Designed in Copenhagen, Denmark.£10.00£10.00
- QuickviewSoft Furnishings, TowelsA little hand towel designed for daily situations where your hands need a small towel. Can also be used as a place mat and even a napkin. 50x35cm£13.00£13.00
- QuickviewOutdoor accessories, Soft Furnishings, TowelsWrap around towel for wellness situations, after the bath and on the beach. This extra long organic cotton towel is compact when folded and quick to dry. Enhanced with a strap for wrap functionality. 155x60cm£40.00£40.00
Welcome to the marvels of biophilic design; bringing nature into your home for your wellbeing.
Chalk & Moss is your independent shop for sustainable homewares in natural textures, materials and colours.
- QuickviewKitchen textilesInspired by Scandinavian forms and decorated with Eastern European folklore patterns, the Solstice Design is full of charming style that’s evocative of the early 1970s. Available in two colour ways, these make beautiful and alternative Christmas tea towels or joyful summer kitchen accessories. Mix and match with oven gloves and apron in the same design for a full kitchen set. 70 x 50cm£12.00
- QuickviewOutdoor accessoriesCopper water bottle in hammered matte copper. The ion charged water from this bottle can help ease digestive ailments and sore joints, protect you from sun damage and keep your skin youthful by helping cells regenerate, and much more! This is the Athlete model with a wide mouth and 850ml capacity.£41.00
- QuickviewKitchen textiles, TowelsWinter themed cotton napkins in a set of 4, featuring wintery leaves (and no Santas). Hand screen printed on untreated premium cotton. Available in four vibrant winter colours from with water based dyes. 44 x 44cm£25.00
- QuickviewKitchen textiles, TowelsKitchen cloth in 100% organic cotton. The entire product is plastic free, including the thread and the label. Can be used as a kitchen cloth, a small guest towel or wash cloth for face and hands. Choose from dark grey, light grey, dark blue and stone rose. 35 x 30cm£7.50
- QuickviewBags, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesProtect your food from plastics and nasties with these organic cotton food storage bags from The Organic Company. Close with the draw string. Choose from white or dark green, in sizes S/M/L. Washable.£4.30 – £6.50
- QuickviewAccessories, JewelleryHand carved stacking rings, formed of 1 silver and 2 brass rings. Inspired by the peaks of Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdonia.£240.00
Lovely practical and beautiful products, not to mention the best customer service I have come across.
Plus for those who like cats there is Dexter who is a star xx
Shopped from Chalk & Moss at local Christmas market. I wanted oven gloves but left with a much better product – this huge kitchen towel that wraps all around you and you can wipe hands, utensils, knives whatever and get on with the cooking! Much more useful than an apron, and a material that can be washed over and over.
Absolutely outstanding customer service on top of stunning design and quality you can feel. I can’t recommend Chalk & Moss enough!
This is a note on the topic of kids mental health awareness, particularly timely as we’re…
Stories give products and interior designs an overall consistent theme. In Swedish, we call this the…
Have you heard about Forest Bathing and wondered what it is? Or perhaps your mood lightens…
Emma Aitchison’ nature inspired jewellery gives us forms from mountains, volcanoes and oceans, and send important…