- QuickviewPrints & StationeryA rare bit of figurative expressionism. Monochromatic for a clean palette to a busy lot of feelings. Gentle lines contrast with stark black and white. Archival Giclée print.£34.00 – £516.00
- QuickviewPrints & StationeryAutumnal colour palette. Liminal times. Season of change. Contrasting forms and colour for contrasting times. Place for rest and growth, naked and full. Seasonal nature seasonal human. Archival Giclée print.£34.00 – £516.00
- QuickviewPrints & StationeryMoods and meanings in form and colour. The complexity and peace of nature as a mirror of our states and perspectives, the natural helper. Simplifying nature to simplify busy times and busy lives. Capturing the essence. Archival Giclée modern wall art print.£36.00 – £441.00
- QuickviewPrints & StationeryScape A wall art print captures gratitude and being in the present, in the midst of missing coastal living. Archival Giclée print.£36.00 – £441.00
- QuickviewPrints & StationeryAnt. Formidably ingenious and organized creature. Minimalising a busy life. Focus on the root lines that carry it. Dynamics and simplicity. Form and purpose. Archival Giclée print.£34.00 – £516.00
- QuickviewPrints & StationeryAbstract wall art print, archival Giclée prints of the original ManTree A + B drawings. Hand drawn, uneven edges to the line are natural. Man Tree concentrates feelings and needs from everyday life in pared back form and bold monochromatics.£36.00 – £441.00
Welcome to the marvels of biophilic design; bringing nature into your home for your wellbeing.
Chalk & Moss is your independent shop for sustainable homewares in natural textures, materials and colours.
- QuickviewKitchen textilesInspired by Scandinavian forms and decorated with Eastern European folklore patterns, the Solstice Design is full of charming style that’s evocative of the early 1970s. Available in two colour ways, these make beautiful and alternative Christmas tea towels or joyful summer kitchen accessories. Mix and match with oven gloves and apron in the same design for a full kitchen set. 70 x 50cm£12.00
- QuickviewOutdoor accessoriesCopper water bottle in hammered matte copper. The ion charged water from this bottle can help ease digestive ailments and sore joints, protect you from sun damage and keep your skin youthful by helping cells regenerate, and much more! This is the Athlete model with a wide mouth and 850ml capacity.£41.00
- QuickviewKitchen textiles, TowelsWinter themed cotton napkins in a set of 4, featuring wintery leaves (and no Santas). Hand screen printed on untreated premium cotton. Available in four vibrant winter colours from with water based dyes. 44 x 44cm£25.00
- QuickviewKitchen textiles, TowelsKitchen cloth in 100% organic cotton. The entire product is plastic free, including the thread and the label. Can be used as a kitchen cloth, a small guest towel or wash cloth for face and hands. Choose from dark grey, light grey, dark blue and stone rose. 35 x 30cm£7.50
- QuickviewBags, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesProtect your food from plastics and nasties with these organic cotton food storage bags from The Organic Company. Close with the draw string. Choose from white or dark green, in sizes S/M/L. Washable.£4.30 – £6.50
- QuickviewAccessories, JewelleryHand carved stacking rings, formed of 1 silver and 2 brass rings. Inspired by the peaks of Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdonia.£240.00
Shopped from Chalk & Moss at local Christmas market. I wanted oven gloves but left with a much better product – this huge kitchen towel that wraps all around you and you can wipe hands, utensils, knives whatever and get on with the cooking! Much more useful than an apron, and a material that can be washed over and over.
Lovely practical and beautiful products, not to mention the best customer service I have come across.
Plus for those who like cats there is Dexter who is a star xx
The most personal online shop I’ve come across. The owner is incredibly helpful and goes above and beyond to ensure you have exactly what you want. The quality of the items is fantastic too. This is how online independent shopping should be.
Absolutely outstanding customer service on top of stunning design and quality you can feel. I can’t recommend Chalk & Moss enough!
This is a note on the topic of kids mental health awareness, particularly timely as we’re…
Stories give products and interior designs an overall consistent theme. In Swedish, we call this the…
Have you heard about Forest Bathing and wondered what it is? Or perhaps your mood lightens…
Emma Aitchison’ nature inspired jewellery gives us forms from mountains, volcanoes and oceans, and send important…