Ferah herringbone blanket – grey or black organic cotton
A timeless classic herringbone blanket, in neutral monochrome grey or black organic cotton. Woven in Turkey with hand knotted ecru fringe. 200 x 240 cm
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Soft Furnishings, TowelsThe organic big waffle towel and large throw blanket is designed to be as great in the bathroom as part of your living room or bedroom decor. More than a towel, it’s a blanket and a swaddle, whichever suits the moment. 150x100cm£65.00
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Soft FurnishingsGeometric blanket and throw in vibrant and pastel colours. Hand-woven in 100% natural GOTS certified organic Turkish cotton. 240 x 200cm (King size)£75.00
- QuickviewBags, lunch boxes & bottles, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesBric Classic environmentally friendly cotton lunch bag with BPA free removable waterproof lining, perfect for cold food and hot leftovers. Rolls down to form a picnic bowl. Comes in several colours. Dimensions: H 25cm W 30cm Width at bottom 14cm, depth at bottom 9cm Optional spare washable lining.£8.00 – £28.00
A timeless classic herringbone blanket in organic cotton. The best selling Ferah Turkish cotton blanket in Dove Grey or Black is shuttle loomed in a simple herringbone weave and is finished with a hand knotted ecru fringe.
An ethical blanket for lovers of monochrome and warm neutrals.
For warm summer evenings the Ferah herringbone blanket can replace your duvet as a light, soft and naturally wicking cotton layer. At 200 x 240cm it will easily dress a kingsize bed.
Alternatively, this organic cotton Turkish blanket can add texture and warmth to the front room, draped over the sofa, or you!
Size: 200 x 240 cm
Fabric: Ethically made from 100% GOTS certified cotton
Handwoven by family ateliers
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
20 year replace or repair guarantee
Committed to quality and craftsmanship
Love and Care
- Wash with similar colours at 30º
- Avoid fabric conditioner
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Bed throws
- Sofa throws
- Beach, camping and picnic blankets
As this is a unique, hand made product there may be slight colour and size variations.
To see all Luks peshtemals, blankets, throws and scarves, head to the Luks Linen page.
dove grey, black
Delivery & Details
- All Lüks Linen products are made with natural and ethical fabrics
- Each product is individually loomed and knotted, so there may be slight variations in colour and size
- Machine washable with similar colours at 30º, do not tumble dry or dry clean
- We recommend you wash Luks Linen products before use to relax the fabric and release the natural starch that is in the cotton.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- 20 year replace or repair guarantee
Delivery & Returns
Note if you order items from different brands on chalkandmoss.com, they will arrive in different parcels.
Products are normally dispatched within maximum 3-5 working days if in stock. Once dispatched, products are normally delivered in 2-3 working days.
If something is marked out of stock, please get in touch to reserve it.
We’re happy to arrange international shipping upon request. Please contact me for shipping costs.
Your order will be sent directly by Luks Linen (who receives your name and address), as instructed by Chalk & Moss.
Standard Chalk & Moss returns policy applies.
About the Designer
Lüks Linen is an independent soft furnishings lifestyle brand, founded in 2015 by former design and advertising director Rachel Ward. With a strong ethos supporting ethical and sustainable production in small batches, Lüks Linen works with artisans in Turkey to produce exquisite and homely blankets, throws, cushions, towels and peshtemals (also known as Hammams).
The comforting natural materials and colours in the Lüks Linen range suits biophilic, nature connected interiors. Made by master weavers from family run businesses, drawing on centuries of craftsmanship, these textiles are hand loomed in Denizli and Hatay using locally grown cotton and wool.
The products are all OEKO TEX certified, meaning no harmful chemicals are used in their production. Their next aim is to be a fully certified organic brand, with several of their lines already OCS 100 certified for organic cotton (see below). Lüks Linen works with young designers and artists, who promote the use of GOTS accredited cotton.
The timeless design and long lasting quality helps dissolve the tendency for a seasonal, mass-produced and throwaway culture. The longevity is clear from their 20-year guarantee.
It’s time to look again towards the handmade, natural and well crafted. Understand where the products you buy come from, and let their story become the fabric of your own story.
OCS certification for organic cotton
Lüks Linen are now working to the OCS 100 certification, meaning that 95% of the cotton used in a product is organic. They are in the process of bringing all their collections in line with the organic certification.
The goal of the OCS is to ensure trust in organic content claims.
The OCS accomplishes this goal by verifying the presence and amount of organic material in a final product. It provides a strong chain of custody system from the source of the organic raw material to the final product through certification.
It allows for transparent, consistent and comprehensive independent evaluation and verification of Organic Material content claims on products by an accredited third party Certification Body. As a business to business tool the OCS may be used to ensure that products companies purchase actually contain organic material.
The standard does not cover the certification of the raw material itself which is verified independently of the production process. It also does not address processing inputs eg: chemicals, environmental aspects of processing – energy and water usage, social, safety issues or legal compliance.