Ferah organic cotton towel – blue or grey peshtemal
The Ferah organic cotton towel is a classic herringbone weave peshtemal with ecru block stripe & hand knotted tassels. Use it as a lightweight and quick drying towel, scarf, throw or sarong!
100 x 180 cm
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Soft FurnishingsGeometric blanket and throw in vibrant and pastel colours. Hand-woven in 100% natural GOTS certified organic Turkish cotton. 240 x 200cm (King size)£75.00
- QuickviewBags, lunch boxes & bottles, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesBric Classic environmentally friendly cotton lunch bag with BPA free removable waterproof lining, perfect for cold food and hot leftovers. Rolls down to form a picnic bowl. Comes in several colours. Dimensions: H 25cm W 30cm Width at bottom 14cm, depth at bottom 9cm Optional spare washable lining.£8.00 – £28.00
The Ferah is an organic cotton towel in a classic herringbone weave. Choose from Sky Blue or Dove Grey with ecru block stripe, finished with hand knotted tassels.
An ethical bath towel best seller among those who love muted tones and timeless design.
Perfect for the home where it can be used as an organic cotton towel or throw for the arm of a sofa or chair, the Ferah is also a trusty travel companion. As big as a bath sheet but folding down to about a quarter of the size, this ethical bath towel can be packed into your carry on and used as a airplane throw or scarf.
As an organic cotton beach towel or sports towel, this is absorbent and quick drying.
This luxurious peshtemal exudes elegance and is fitting for every occasion.
100 x 180 cm
Fabric: Ethically made from 100% GOTS certified cotton
- Traditionally loomed by family ateliers
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Vegan friendly
- 20 year replace or repair guarantee
- Machine washable
Love and Care
- Wash with similar colours at 30º
- Avoid fabric conditioner
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Yoga, Gym & Swim Towel
- Baby Blanket
As this is a unique, hand made product there may be slight colour and size variations.
dove grey, sky blue
Delivery & Details
- All Lüks Linen products are made with natural and ethical fabrics
- Each product is individually loomed and knotted, so there may be slight variations in colour and size
- Machine washable with similar colours at 30º, do not tumble dry or dry clean
- We recommend you wash Luks Linen products before use to relax the fabric and release the natural starch that is in the cotton.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- 20 year replace or repair guarantee
Delivery & Returns
Note if you order items from different brands on chalkandmoss.com, they will arrive in different parcels.
Products are normally dispatched within maximum 3-5 working days if in stock. Once dispatched, products are normally delivered in 2-3 working days.
If something is marked out of stock, please get in touch to reserve it.
We’re happy to arrange international shipping upon request. Please contact me for shipping costs.
Your order will be sent directly by Luks Linen (who receives your name and address), as instructed by Chalk & Moss.
Standard Chalk & Moss returns policy applies.
About the Designer
Lüks Linen is an independent soft furnishings lifestyle brand, founded in 2015 by former design and advertising director Rachel Ward. With a strong ethos supporting ethical and sustainable production in small batches, Lüks Linen works with artisans in Turkey to produce exquisite and homely blankets, throws, cushions, towels and peshtemals (also known as Hammams).
The comforting natural materials and colours in the Lüks Linen range suits biophilic, nature connected interiors. Made by master weavers from family run businesses, drawing on centuries of craftsmanship, these textiles are hand loomed in Denizli and Hatay using locally grown cotton and wool.
The products are all OEKO TEX certified, meaning no harmful chemicals are used in their production. Their next aim is to be a fully certified organic brand, with several of their lines already OCS 100 certified for organic cotton (see below). Lüks Linen works with young designers and artists, who promote the use of GOTS accredited cotton.
The timeless design and long lasting quality helps dissolve the tendency for a seasonal, mass-produced and throwaway culture. The longevity is clear from their 20-year guarantee.
It’s time to look again towards the handmade, natural and well crafted. Understand where the products you buy come from, and let their story become the fabric of your own story.
OCS certification for organic cotton
Lüks Linen are now working to the OCS 100 certification, meaning that 95% of the cotton used in a product is organic. They are in the process of bringing all their collections in line with the organic certification.
The goal of the OCS is to ensure trust in organic content claims.
The OCS accomplishes this goal by verifying the presence and amount of organic material in a final product. It provides a strong chain of custody system from the source of the organic raw material to the final product through certification.
It allows for transparent, consistent and comprehensive independent evaluation and verification of Organic Material content claims on products by an accredited third party Certification Body. As a business to business tool the OCS may be used to ensure that products companies purchase actually contain organic material.
The standard does not cover the certification of the raw material itself which is verified independently of the production process. It also does not address processing inputs eg: chemicals, environmental aspects of processing – energy and water usage, social, safety issues or legal compliance.