- QuickviewKitchen textiles, TowelsRed napkin with winter vegetation theme, in a set of 4. Printed on untreated premium cotton with water based dyes. 44 x 44cm£25.00£25.00
- QuickviewKitchen textilesRed apron in vibrant colours with classic winter leaves. The apron has a large front pocket and adjustable neck strap. A rich colour and pattern to bring joy to your kitchen! 79cm long.£25.00£25.00
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Scarves, Soft Furnishings, Towels£75.00
A timeless classic herringbone blanket, in neutral monochrome grey or black organic cotton. Woven in Turkey with hand knotted ecru fringe. 200 x 240 cm£75.00
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Scarves, Soft Furnishings, TowelsThe Ferah organic cotton towel is a classic herringbone weave peshtemal with ecru block stripe & hand knotted tassels. Use it as a lightweight and quick drying towel, scarf, throw or sarong! 100 x 180 cm£35.00£35.00
- QuickviewBags, lunch boxes & bottles, Outdoor accessories, WellbeingMintie polished stainless steel water bottle - choose from 350ml, 500ml, 750ml The Mintie 350, 500 and 700 is the perfect safe and environmentally sound drinks bottle. Healthy - durable, and odour free Safe - each bottle is made from 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel Sustainable - bamboo and stainless steel lid BPA, Phthalate and Plastic Free Dishwasher safe (the lid is to be hand-washed) Beautiful - a sleek but simple design with an laser etched Mintie logo The Mintie stainless steel water bottle reduces the need for disposable plastic bottles and is the perfect eco-cool choice for all your hydration needs. To see all Mintie stainless steel food and storage products, click here.£9.50 – £14.00£9.50 – £14.00
- QuickviewBags, lunch boxes & bottles, Outdoor accessories, Wellbeing3 Mintie Mini Snack Pots in Berry Colours The pots measure 4cm tall and 7cm in diameter with the lids on and 6.5cm with the lid off. 75ml capacity Each set comes with 3 different coloured BPA-free silicone lids in blueberry, raspberry and grape tones. These are perfect for all your snacks on the go, as weaning dishes or as toddler pots. Mintie Mini's are leakproof making them ideal for hummus, applesauce or yogurt. The full Mintie collection of stainless steel lunch boxes, storage boxes and water bottles can be seen here.£16.00£16.00
Welcome to the marvels of biophilic design; bringing nature into your home for your wellbeing.
Chalk & Moss is your independent shop for sustainable homewares in natural textures, materials and colours.
- QuickviewBlankets and throws, Soft Furnishings, WellbeingCotton throw and blanket in large format, with a substantial yet lightweight quality for wellbeing. Designed in Denmark with six layers of GOTS certified organic cotton. Available in dark grey or clay. Size: 200 x 140 cm£180.00
- QuickviewBags, lunch boxes & bottles, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesForaging bag with belt loop and sash. Perfect for collecting wild garlic, elderflower, mushrooms, blackberries and more. 3 colours to choose from. H 24cm W 22cm (flat) D12cm Width at bottom 14cm£34.00
- QuickviewBags, lunch boxes & bottles, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesBric Classic environmentally friendly cotton lunch bag with BPA free removable waterproof lining, perfect for cold food and hot leftovers. Rolls down to form a picnic bowl. Comes in several colours. Dimensions: H 25cm W 30cm Width at bottom 14cm, depth at bottom 9cm Optional spare washable lining.£8.00 – £28.00
- QuickviewKitchen textilesWinter Solstice double oven glove inspired by Scandinavian shapes and Eastern European patterns. It's the perfect style for your Scandinavian Christmas styling. 84x20cm, 100% cotton with towelling back, heat-resistant. Match with the Solstice apron and tea towel for the ultimate Scandinavian kitchen. To see the full collection by Softer + Wild, click here.£20.00
- QuickviewOutdoor accessoriesCopper water bottle in hammered matte copper. The ion charged water from this bottle can help ease digestive ailments and sore joints, protect you from sun damage and keep your skin youthful by helping cells regenerate, and much more! This is the Athlete model with a wide mouth and 850ml capacity.£41.00
- QuickviewKitchen textiles, TowelsKitchen cloth in 100% organic cotton. The entire product is plastic free, including the thread and the label. Can be used as a kitchen cloth, a small guest towel or wash cloth for face and hands. Choose from dark grey, light grey, dark blue and stone rose. 35 x 30cm£7.50
- QuickviewBags, lunch boxes & bottles, Kitchen textiles, Outdoor accessoriesProtect your food from plastics and nasties with these organic cotton food storage bags from The Organic Company. Close with the draw string. Choose from white or dark green, in sizes S/M/L. Washable. Very similar to the All Purpose Bag, also by The Organic Company.£4.30 – £6.50
Lovely practical and beautiful products, not to mention the best customer service I have come across.
Plus for those who like cats there is Dexter who is a star xx
Website was easy to navigate, customer service (not that i needed to assistance) appeared easy to contact and delivery was prompt and seamless
Your website’s fabby, so I’m telling people about it and what amazing customer service you offer!
Absolutely outstanding customer service on top of stunning design and quality you can feel. I can’t recommend Chalk & Moss enough!
Shopped from Chalk & Moss at local Christmas market. I wanted oven gloves but left with a much better product – this huge kitchen towel that wraps all around you and you can wipe hands, utensils, knives whatever and get on with the cooking! Much more useful than an apron, and a material that can be washed over and over.
The most personal online shop I’ve come across. The owner is incredibly helpful and goes above and beyond to ensure you have exactly what you want. The quality of the items is fantastic too. This is how online independent shopping should be.
Fjallraven Polar: Please Vote & Share to make my Arctic dream come true! I come asking…
Are you wondering what to do with your leftover pumpkin this Halloween? Before you ditch the…
When thinking of things to do in Sweden, British tourists often associate Sweden with Stockholm’s beautiful…
This is a note on the topic of kids mental health awareness, particularly timely as we’re…